Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Certification Training
Imagine your practice or business growing as you integrate Neuro-Linguistic Programming practices and philosophies with your current approaches. Think about the benefits to your clients such as rapid relief from stress, stagnation, fear, and pain, and the increased positive outcomes as you customize NLP-based approaches to your clients’ specific needs.
These new levels of clinical effectiveness and an enhanced dimension of personal and professional development in your life are just some of the recognized benefits of NLP. They’re also the reason so many practitioners see the use of NLP as one of the most important developments in our field.
NLP is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in the 1970s. NLP focuses on the relationships between how we think (neuro), how we communicate (linguistic), and our patterns of behavior and emotions (programs).
This NLP course is an intensive,
highly experiential certification training.
You will learn how to use NLP technology for rapid change and how to achieve dramatic results for yourself and your clients. It is no secret that NLP techniques are used by leading counselors, coaches, therapists, and salespeople throughout the world. The skills of instantly reading a situation and transforming it have stood the test of time and have proven to be a reliable approach for making dramatic improvements.
Learn all the techniques you need to succeed:
- Be your best in tough situations, all the time
- Turn problems into springboards for success
- Speed up your learning in any field
- Make dramatic, positive changes in the way you think, feel, and act
- Successfully get your message across, every time
- Detect patterns in human behavior
- See and hear more efficiently as you improve your sensory acuity
- Learn to model high achievers
- Recognize how other people respond to you
- Defuse tense situations
- Understand where your competition is coming from
- Effectively use objections to improve your communications
- Elicit timelines and utilize them
- Gain skills for “superior influence”
- Build rapport with anyone
- Remove the emotional charge from unpleasant memories
- Eliminate and remove difficulties in your work and personal life by recognizing and altering the patterns that create them
- Control almost any situation
- Improving and using states of mind
- Catapult yourself to greater success using the secrets of managing your emotional states
- Create useful states of mind, and use the best states of mind at the worst of times
- Break out of unwanted emotional states of mind
- Have your best resources available