The NYHTC Pledge to You
You’ll learn world-class, evidence-based, effective Hypnosis or NLP for a new career or to add powerful new skills to your existing professional skill set, for self-enrichment, or to help others.
The New York State Department of Education approved, National Guild of Hypnotists and National Federation of Neurolinguistic Programming curricula offers you the highest quality of education in the fields of Hypnosis and NLP available today. You’ll also receive vital ongoing support by phone, text or email as well as instruction in marketing your skills.
Using a style of education that is exciting and innovative, you learn the skills and become proficient in techniques that bring out the best in your ability to help others.
Welcome to the New York Hypnosis Training Center
Welcome to our website! If you want the best Hypnotherapy and Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) training available, you have come to the right place. New York Hypnosis Training Center (NYHTC) is the only licensed school for hypnosis /, hypnotherapy and NLP certification training in New York. Our state-approved curricula prepare you to offer a wide scope of services unique to the fields of Hypnotism or NLP. Class size is limited to sixteen students for optimal learning. We are also approved for Continuing Education for NYS Social Workers. If you are ready to unlock a new world of flexible hours, meaningful and fulfilling work, as well as great earning potential, I genuinely look forward to hearing from you. – Carol Denicker, BCH, CMI
Five Great Reasons to Train With Us!
- You’re ambitious, seeking independence, meaningful work, and a great income.
- You’re a health care practitioner ready to expand your knowledge to integrate new skills into an existing practice.
- You’re seeking a career change to become certified in the transformational fields of Hypnosis or NLP.
- You’re a NYS social worker seeking continuing education. NYHTC is approved for LMSWs and LCSWs.
- You’re seeking spiritual or personal development to help yourself and others.
Choose on-site or live online training. You will receive an outstanding, interactive training experience with either option including supervised practice and ongoing scheduled practice sessions.