Hypnosis & NLP Certification Training
Welcome to our website! If you want the best Hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) training available, you have come to the right place. New York Hypnosis Training Center (NYHTC) is the only licensed school for hypnosis and NLP certification training in New York. Our state-approved curriculum prepares you to offer the broad scope of services unique to the fields of Hypnotism or Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). Class sizes are limited to sixteen students. We are licensed by the State of New York, and our curriculum is approved for Continuing Education for Social Workers.
The NYHTC Pledge to You
You’ll learn effective Hypnosis or NLP for a new career or to add powerful new skills to your existing professional skills, for self-enrichment, or to help friends and family.
The NYS Dept. of Education approved, National Guild of Hypnotists curriculum offers you the highest quality of education in the fields of Hypnosis and NLP available today. You’ll also receive instruction in marketing your skills, as well as continuing support by phone, text or email.
Using a style of education that is exciting and innovative, you learn the skills and become proficient in techniques that bring out the best in your ability to help others.
Carol Denicker, NYHTC Director and NGH Certified Master Instructor
Five Great Reasons to Become Certified in Hypnotism or NLP!
- You’re ambitious, seeking independence, meaningful work, and a great income.
- You’re a health care practitioner ready to expand your knowledge to integrate hypnotism or NLP into an existing practice.
- You’re seeking a career change to become certified in the amazing fields of Hypnosis or NLP.
- You’re a NYS social worker seeking continuing education. NYHTC is approved for LMSWs and LCSWs.
- You’re seeking spiritual or personal development to help yourself and others.
Choose On-Site or LIVE online training!
Either way, you’ll receive a top-notch interactive training experience including supervised practice sessions. Click here to learn more.