CAROL DENICKER IS FEATURED ON THE COVER OF THE JOURNAL OF HYPNOTISM – SEPTEMBER 2021 ISSUE.
Award-winning, National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) Board Certified Consulting Hypnotist, Master Instructor, NGH Faculty Member, and NYHTC licensed teacher, Carol Denicker has been practicing hypnosis since 1993 and teaching since 2000. NFNLP Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner and Certified Instructor, 2005. She is president of the Long Island Chapter of the National Guild of Hypnotists (LI-NGH) and a member of the National Federation of Hypnotists (NFH). In August of 2007, she was awarded the NGH honor of “Member of the Year” and in August of 2008, she was inducted into the National Guild of Hypnotists “Order of Braid Council and in 2015 she received the prestigious Rexford L. North award.
Being the Founder and Director of New York State’s only licensed school offering certification in hypnotism and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a source of great pride as it affords her students with quality assurance and protection that can only be afforded through the New York State Education Department.
In addition to teaching, Carol maintains a successful hypnosis and coaching practice (North Shore Hypnosis) wherein she assists her clients in achieving their goals, achieving improved wellness, increased motivation, self-esteem, self-confidence, and creativity as well as past life exploration. Clients are also assisted with improved memory and learning ability; as well as providing a method of relief from stress, fear, physical discomfort; or to regain self-control over negative habits like overeating, smoking, nail-biting, procrastination, etc.
- Executive Leadership Coach, Rowan College, 2020
- NGH Rexford L. North Award, 2015
- Director, New York Hypnosis Training Center, 2009
- NGH Order of Braid Council, 2008
- NGH Member of the Year Award, 2007
- NGH Adjunct Faculty Member, 2002 – 2008
- President, NGH, Long Island Chapter, 2002 – to date
- International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) Certified Hypnotist
- IMDHA Approved School Owner
- North Shore University Hospital Center for Tobacco Control Certification, August 2006, LI, NY
- Karuna Reiki Master, Int’l Center for Reiki Training 2006, NYC
- NLP Master Practitioner, Instructor NFNLP, 2005, Long Island, NY
- Certified HypnoBirthing Educator HypnoBirthing Institute, Mongan Method, 2004, Nashua, New Hampshire
- NGH Board Certification, 2003, London, England
- NGH Certified Master Instructor, 2015
- NGH Certified Instructor, 2000, NY, NY
- Reiki I, II and III/Master Degrees, 1999, Integrated Approaches to Healing
- Critical Thinking, AMA International, 1998
- Innovator of the Year, 1997 – NGH, Long Island Chapter
- Counseling Certification, 1997, St. Joseph’s College, Patchogue, NY
- Biofeedback/Biogram Technician, Applied BioSciences Commission, Yuba City, CA
- Hypnosis for Tinnitus & Chronic Illness, 1996, NGH, Nashua, NH
- American Seminar Leader Association (ASLA), Certified Seminar Leader, 1994
- Human Potential Development, Alternative Technologies, 1994, Long Island, NY
- NGH Certified Consulting Hypnotist, Alternative Technologies, 1993, LI, NY
- Dr. Laurie Radio Program
- My Whole Life Talk Show with Alex Lubarsky
- “The Light Within” with Samantha Nohs
- Dr. Sollazzo Health & Wellness Program
- “Mindlight” – An award-winning program as a Member of a panel of hypnotism experts with Michael Ellner and Anna Vitale
NGH Journal of Hypnotism
- Carol was interviewed and featured on the cover of the Journal of Hypnotism – September, 2021 issue
- Featured in a NY Times article published on January 16, 2005, entitled “Hypnotherapy: Mind Over Matter” by Mary Reinholz
- In “Working Off Those Gifts that Go to the Hips”, by Arlene Gross, in November of 06 in TIMES of Northport, How the use of hypnosis can improve motivation.
- “Reiki offers a healing path to better living – Practitioners say it complements, doesn’t substitute, traditional medicine” published in February of 2007 – TIMES of Northport article by Arlene Gross