Award-winning, NGH Board Certified Consulting Hypnotist, Master Instructor, Faculty Member and NYHTC licensed teacher, Carol Denicker has been practicing/teaching hypnosis since 1993. She is president of the Long Island Chapter of the National Guild of Hypnotists (LI-NGH), and a member of the National Federation of Hypnotists (NFH). August of 2007 she was awarded the prestigious NGH honor of "Member of the Year" and in August of 2008 she was inducted into the "Order of Braid Council".
Moreover, being the Founder and Director of New York State's only licensed school of hypnotism and neuro-linguistic programming is a source of great pride.
In addition to teaching, Carol maintains a busy, successful hypnosis practice (North Shore Hypnosis) wherein she assists her clients in achieving improved wellness, increased motivation, self-esteem, self-confidence, and creativity. Furthermore clients are assisted with improved memory and learning ability; as well as providing a method of relief from stress, fear, physical discomfort; or to regain self-control over negative habits like overeating, smoking, nail biting, etc.
- Director, New York Hypnosis Training Center, 2009
- NGH Order of Braid Council, 2008
- NGH Member of the Year Award, 2007
- NGH Adjunct Faculty Member, 2002 - 2008
- President, NGH, Long Island Chapter, 2002 - to date
- International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) Certified Hypnotist
- IMDHA Approved School Owner
North Shore University Hospital Center for Tobacco Control Certification, August 2006, LI, NY
- Karuna Reiki Master, Int'l Center for Reiki Training 2006, NYC
- NLP Practitioner, NFNLP, 2005, Long Island, NY
- Certified HypnoBirthing Educator HypnoBirthing Institute, Mongan Method, 2004, Nashua, New Hampshire
- NGH Board Certification, 2003, London, England
- NGH Certified Master Instructor, 2015
- NGH Certified Instructor, 2000, NY, NY
- Reiki I, II and III/Master Degrees, 1999, Integrated Approaches to Healing
- Critical Thinking, AMA International, 1998
- Innovator of the Year, 1997 - NGH, Long Island Chapter
- Counseling Certification, 1997, St. Joseph's College, Patchogue, NY
- Biofeedback/Biogram Technician, Applied BioSciences Commission, Yuba City, CA
- Hypnosis for Tinnitus & Chronic Illness, 1996, NGH, Nashua, NH
- American Seminar Leader Association (ASLA), Certified Seminar Leader, 1994
- Human Potential Development, Alternative Technologies, 1994, Long Island, NY
- NGH Certified Consulting Hypnotist, Alternative Technologies, 1993, Long Island, NY
- Appeared on the Dr. Laurie Radio Program - 2009
- My Whole Life Talk Show with Alex Lubarsky - 2005
- "The Light Within" with Samantha Nohs - 2009
- Dr. Salazzo Program - 2009
- Panel of hypnotism experts with Michael Ellner and Anna Vitale - Award Winning Program, "Mindlight"
- Featured in a NY Times article published on January 16, 2005, entitled "Hypnotherapy: Mind Over Matter" by Mary Reinholz
- In "Working Off Those Gifts that Go to the Hips", by Arlene Gross, in November of 06 in TIMES of Northport, How the use of hypnosis can improve motivation.
- "Reiki offers a healing path to better living - Practitioners say it complements, doesn't substitute, traditional medicine" published in February of 2007.
- TIMES of Northport article by Arlene Gross