Did you know that Albert Einstein said, “The intellect has little to do on the road to discovery?” “There comes a leap in consciousness, call it intuition or what you will, and the solution comes to you, and you don’t know how or why. The really valuable thing is intuition.” Sigmund Freud said, “We communicated in a psychic fashion before we developed speech.” Another example of intuition at work was Steve Jobs who said, “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” Successful leaders make good use of their intuition.
Why develop your intuitive ability?
- For personal growth
- For the development and utilization of your innate resources
- To learn to trust your inner vision when you feel uneasy about someone or something
- To read people quickly and accurately
- To improve your decision-making ability
- To see the “big picture”
Research shows that hypnosis can greatly enhance intuition in these ways:
- Positive hypnotic suggestion increases your confidence in your psychic ability
- The more one believes in their ability, the better one scores on ESP tests
- With hypnosis, we achieve an ESP compatible altered state of consciousness
- In hypnosis, it is easier to access impressions from the subconscious mind