Here is a small list of some of the famous people who have used hypnosis for personal achievement of goals. They are just a few of the celebrities who learned to train their minds for success. Of course hypnosis can be used for Smoking Cessation, Weight and Stress, but there are so many others uses. For birthing, fertility issues, better focus, sleeping better, stage fright, seasickness, stuttering, Arachnophobia, focus, OCD, career success and..well, you get the idea!
- Ben Affleck
- Drew Barrymore
- Matt Damon
- Ellen Degeneres
- Samuel Jackson
- Ashton Kutcher
- Sandy Koufax
- Debra Messing
- Prince Harry
- Britney Spears
- Charlize Theron
- Lily Allen
- Sophie Dahl
- Sarah Ferguson
- Courtney Love
- Andre Agassi
- David Beckham
- Jimmy Connors
- Wayne Gretsky
- Dorothy Hamill
- Michael Jordan
- Billie Jean King
- Greg Louganis
- Kevin McBride
- Jack Nicklaus
- Shaquille O’Neal
- Mary Lou Retton
- Tiger Woods
AND, did you know?
- That Albert Einstein used a hypnotic trance every afternoon to develop his ideas? He developed his theory of relativity during one of his trance states.
- Princess Diana used hypnosis for confidence and public speaking.
- Cary Grant overcame insomnia with the help of hypnosis.
- Bruce Willis stop stuttering with hypnosis.
- Kelly Rippa used hypnosis to master her fear of flying.
- Ken Norton used hypnosis to get the competitive edge and to defeat Mohammed Ali. Then Mohammed Ali began using it.
- That Jessica Alba used hypnobirthing?
- Even Kate Middleton, The Duchess of Cambridge, learned hypnobirthing techniques prior to her first child.
- Olivia Munn used hypnosis for exercise motivation and OCD.
- Orlando Bloom overcame his addition to chocolate.
- And that Kevin Costner flew his personal hypnotist to Hawaii to cure his seasickness!
And there are SOME FAMOUS people who chose to LEARN HYPNOSIS!
- Florence Henderson, actress (best known as the Mom on the Brady Bunch)
- Helen Reddy, singer, is now a clinical hypnotherapist and motivational speaker
- Ventriloquist Paul Winchell
- Orson Wells, actor
- Scott Adams, creator of comic strip Dilbert
- Joe Vitale, famous for his part of The Secret
Leave a Reply